I've already done this before for god knows how many times, but it has been a good while since the last one and I need something to do. It's bed-time already, but I've eaten so much today I'm definitely not sleepy right now but too deep in food choma to do anything proper. (Seriously, I don't think I've pigged out this much for a long time. Started with some pancakes, moved to McDonalds OHTHESHAME, then to ice cream, then to popcorn and lemonade and then some more ice cream. Bleaurgh.) ANYWAY, here goes the tag.
01 - You must post these rules
02 - Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal
04 - Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them
05 - No tag backs
06 - No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you read this".
You legitimately have to tag 10 peoples
1. I hate hate hate when tabloids or basically anyone making a public statement mistakes a trombi (that's what we call small tornadoes in Finland, they're very rare and usually only F1 or weaker) for a downburst (for Finns: syöksyvirtaus/ukkospuuska). Seriously, too many times I see a tabloid going all A TROMBI TOPPLED TREES after a thunderstorm and then you see the footage and it's clear as day that is was just a good ol' regular downburst. If someone can't tell the difference between a trombi and a downburst I'LL BE HAPPY TO EDUCATE YOU. Seriously.
2. I love Schleich's figures and half-assedly collect them. At the moment I have eight, mostly horses, but also a bull, a moose and a goat.
3. I think Finnish is a beautiful language and I love good translations and dubbing.
4. My favourite critter is tardigrade. Google it up, they're awesome.
5. I'm terrified of flying and aeroplanes. It sucks, because it'll probably prevent me from going to New York with the rest of my school mates next year. Blah.
6. I'm pretty sure my personality is rather boring and/or annoying.
7. Old books are nice, they smell good.
8. I like doing a little random research by myself, if necessary. For example, I found out that it is possible to stir hot tea (not just-boiled, but still noticably steaming) with your index finger. I also aim to dedicate a couple of days for finding out what it's like to have only one eye. I just need to come up with an efficient way to cover my other eye first (I thought about using one of those kids' pirate eyepatches, but they're made of plastic and would probably start to hurt after a couple of hours).
9. I play World of Warcraft casually. I don't do raids or have any other goals. I do try to be as good as I can in PvP but not so much that I'd start to really educate myself on how not to suck.
10. The heavier it rains, the more I want to go outside and stand in the rain.